Wokingham Borough Council has a Health Overview and Scrutiny Committee (HOSC) whose role is to review and scrutinise local health and social care services.
Members of the public can:
- Make suggestions for the HOSC's work programme
- Attend the meetings of the HOSC
- After each main presentation, to ask questions (through the Chairman)
- Submit petitions (subject to the requirements of the Council's Constitution)
- Submit a question to the chair in advance of the meeting (subject to the requirements of the Council's Constitution)
More information about the HOSC can be found on Wokingham Borough Council's web site.